We shared a class together, and we exchanged names and numbers.
We hung out for the first time, and I could feel a special bond.
Your name was always popping up on my phone, and id always jump to answer it.
We exchanged gifts, and played in the snow, and talked about our favorite sweaters.
We made our bonds strong as sad people, sharing even the darkest of secrets.
We exchanged valentines, and you kissed me on the cheek.
You said you were tired, an couldn’t take much more.
We continued in our ways, growing closer and closer each day.
You told me that this was it, I didn’t understand and your phone went straight to voice message.
I visit your grave everyday, and it’s not the idea I had imaged in my head for summer days I’d spend with you.
I write poems, and songs about you, that I hope one day you’ll come back and hear them and read them and you’ll feel special, you’ll feel the way I always wanted to make you feel.
I can’t seem to figure out how to make memories again because I’m still stuck in the old ones I miss you and you’re gone why did you do that? Why did you go?
I’ll be starting classes again, and you wouldn’t believe who the empty desk next to me was supposed to go to.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
do not scroll down.